Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Reason This Is Here

Upon the suggestion of Lance and Liz, I have started a blog about some of the things that I have done in the name of art. When I was younger, I worked with a man named Stanley Marsh 3 in Amarillo, Texas. We did many projects week after week that would be considered very fun and sometimes mildly illegal...or, once in a while, really illegal. This will be a blog about those stories along with pictures if I have them. There weren't many pictures because of the fleeting nature of the art. We wanted most of the art to be an event, a brief flash of creativity, not something that sat in a museum to be pawed on for centuries. I'm pretty sure most of the things we did have had the statute of limitations run out, so I don't mind talking about them. If that's not the case, then none of this ever happened and I don't know what you're talking about. As for Stanley, he vehemently denies everything. Stanley is one of the greatest guys in the world. I hope you get to know him a little through these stories.

See some of the other things I'm up to at www.JonathanElmore.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment